Day in and day out, your publicly-owned Imperial Irrigation District proudly delivers low-cost, reliable energy service to its customers in the Imperial and Coachella valleys.
When compared to other power providers, IID's residential, commercial and governmental customers, all save up to 50% on their monthly energy bills. That's because IID is commited to more than just delivering power. IID is commited to you.
IID, where customers always come first.
Submit an announcement of your favorite graduate to have them featured in our Virtual Graduation 2020 online special section. Tout their accomplishments, share their photos, and wish them well!
- Humidity: 12%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:26:08 AM
- Sunset: 04:35:34 PM
Plentiful sunshine. High 76F. Winds light and variable.
Clear skies. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
Sunny skies. High 77F. Winds light and variable.
- Valley Briefs: Holtville resident killed in rollover
- Valley Briefs: Hit and run reported
- Despite disagreements, Hamby and Galindo plan to focus on their job
- Health officials underscore need for continued vigilance
- County offers help on delinquent power bills
- Solicita bancarrota dueño de IV Mall
- Valley Briefs: Man dies in ATV accident
- Charity provides Thanksgiving meals to families in need
- Retailer gets boost from Small Business Saturday
- Valley Briefs: Mask rule results in tantrum
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
This Week in Review
A weekly review of the best and most popular stories published in the Imperial Valley Press. Also, featured upcoming events, new movies at local theaters, the week in photos and much more.